Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First Blog - First Posting

At the insistance of my blogging friends and family, I have decided to join the 21st century and create my very own blog. My daughter Shelly said it would only take 5 minutes to set up. I was stopped for 1/2 hour at the very first question (other than what is your name). I decided to name my blog Quest Driven because that seems to define my actions in the past and no doubt the future. It seems I am always on a quest for something. Never quite satisfied once I get there. But my goal with this blog is to add something of value that others might benefit from. I have never been bashful about using my own mistakes when teaching life's lessons. I hope to use this blog as a platform to express my views and possibly expose some hidden talent for writing and photography. I might even add some value once in a while. But mostly, my blog will be an outlet for my self expression and for sharing my quest with anyone who might share my interests.
Love to all ...
Chuck

No comments:

Post a Comment